[freifunk-potsdam] Question about free wifi

Dung-Viet Nguyen dung at gfz-potsdam.de
Mo Jan 7 15:11:46 CET 2008

Hi Friends,

I am a new Potsdamer coming here for study just 3 months
ago. I have a laptop with Wireless capable. Now, I live in
a room at Charlotten Strasse. At the very early days I
came here My laptop could catch the signal from
freifunk-potsdam so I could be very happy to surf Internet
with that. But More than recent 1 month, I could not use
the Internet with freifunk-potsdam anymore although my
laptop could address the IP and DNS.

Could you please give me some guides about that?

Looking forward to hearing from you

All bests,

Viet Dung